At the Kash Bowl bar.

At the Kash Bowl bar.

anachronous history forums THE LEVANT MESOPOTAMIA The Kash Bowl At the Kash Bowl bar.

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Eyvisl Yngling.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Leah-Enkidu
    Forum Moderator
    @leah_enkidu

Welcome to The Kash Bowl!
    @leah_enkidu

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Eyvisl Yngling
      Forum Editor
      @eyvisl
      Owner RegulatorStaff ScribePaying Member

Ok, ok already. Geez! I’m clean now. Another bowl of Kash please Leah? Where’s Apil these days?

Leah-Enkidu
      Forum Moderator
      @leah_enkidu
      Paying MemberFounding MemberLeah

Using this post as a check
      I am done sweeping out the backroom. Since I broke 2 nails, I’ll have to make an appointment at Tiamat’s salon and Deli. There is still a left over odor of that nasty german. I’ll leave the back door open to air out the place….

Leah-Enkidu
      Forum Moderator
      @leah_enkidu

Isn’t this my luck, the first person to walk into the Kash is a smelly germaniac! I am in a good mood so I’ll give Eyvisl a bowl of kash before sending him on his way for a bath.

Eyvisl Yngling
      Forum Editor
      @eyvisl
      Owner RegulatorStaff ScribePaying Member

The horse-stall that I passed-out in was very quiet but I heard some noise nearby. I wiped-off the straw and went inside The Kash Bowl. After napping in the horse-stalls I came in to find that Leah was actually here lighting the torches to illuminate the bar. “Leah???? I am kinda thirsty.” She turned her gaze my way for a second “Eyvisl, go take a damned bath!”

@leah_enkidu

Leah-Enkidu
      Forum Moderator
      @leah_enkidu

Leah pushes open the door  and lights a few torches.  wow, it smells like  some of those black and white disgusting animals from  THE Orient were here having a party.

Gets a bowl and pours  some kash, I think I’ll sit out back and enjoy the view as the sun goes down and the sky lights up…

Pohjantahti
      Forum Editor
      @pohjantahti
      Owner RegulatorPaying MemberStaff Scribe

Hey Ippy, give a frikin’ bowl of Kash already! 😉

Viewing 5 reply threads

Please login logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

anachronous history forums THE LEVANT MESOPOTAMIA The Kash Bowl At the Kash Bowl bar.