General North Americas Discussion

anachronous history forums AMERICAS NORTH AMERICA General North Americas Discussion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Eyvisl Yngling .

• Creator
    Topic

Mangas Cochise
    Forum Editor
    @mangascochise

I will be re-posting the lengthy Native American Tribal Correspondence chart for North America that I had back on Ancient Worlds here.  This basically was a file I added on to listing all tribes in North America (as I became aware of them), along with geographic location, linguistic group, and a few other tidbits.   As with on AW (and will likely need to do here), I had to host this elsewhere back then, since it blew out space allotment, but I’ll be sure to make sure it is available again whether directly hosted or on a personal web space.  When I am ready to re-post this, the link will appear in this space.

In other news, I’m working on getting the Americas back and going, and there will be a tavern with a goodly amount of food, drinks, drumming, flute-playing, and whatever amusements seem to be called for at a given moment…   That tavern will actually be located in the Meso region, simply because it is mid-centered for  the Americas.  But you’ll be able to sample cuisine from everywhere in this hemisphere.  Sassafras tea, anyone???

Meanwhile:  Welcome to the Americas!

forums +
    members +
    recent-activity

• Author
    Replies
    Eyvisl Yngling
    Forum Editor
    @eyvisl

I’m excited to see this unfold! Are you going to use the tribes & their lands as locations (forums)?

Please login logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

anachronous history forums AMERICAS NORTH AMERICA General North Americas Discussion