Lady Carrowdore, The Wild Oxen & The Centurions

Lady Carrowdore, The Wild Oxen & The Centurions

anachronous history forums EUROPE THE WESTERN ISLES Cymru (Wales) Lady Carrowdore, The Wild Oxen & The Centurions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Loegaire .

• Creator
    Topic

Loegaire
    Forum Editor
    @loegaire_buadach

Lady Carrowdore :

The Clan that lived on the banks of the River Oxen in the time of the Roman occupation of Britain, the year is 47AD, four years after the invasion of the men of stone. I’m entranced by the bewitching beauty, that is Lady Carrowdore, her pet name in the unfolding story is Dora or Lady Dora.

‘As she played, magicians, seeing all this on the floor, Suggestive dancing beauty with the power of a driven saw, Had myself a nightmare, Didn’t think there could be much more, Then in walked Lord Cernunnos with the Lady Carrowdore.

She tied my eyes with a ribbon, Of a silken gossamer thread, I gazed with troubled vision, On the old four posted bed, Where Carrowdore had risen to kiss the neck below my head, And made me come along with her to the land of the dancing dead.

Lyrics By : Alan Hull.

Please login logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

anachronous history forums EUROPE THE WESTERN ISLES Cymru (Wales) Lady Carrowdore, The Wild Oxen & The Centurions