On the Roof at Ipskakt’s!

On the Roof at Ipskakt’s!

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Eyvisl Yngling.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Ipskakt
    Forum Editor
    @ipskakt

This was a part of Uruk that had fallen into decay but a many of us have been bringing it back to life. Urban renewal happening.

IppysRooftopBnG
    I am struggling to speak your language but you -how do you say- will see the columns (above on the right)? There are stairs up to the columnade complete with trees, gardens, hot baths & shade-cloths. The dining room is in the small building to the right, up top. You are welcome to come drink some Kash which happens to be Leah‘s recipe that I paid a LOT of gold for. It was -of all people- Amalasuntha that got Leah‘s recipe from a traveler from Kaifeng (probably Ziyi 😂).

WELCOME TO THE

*I am working on remodeling the 1st floor below to accommodate overnight guests. Until then you’ll sleep with the camels & horses… or get your drunk ass hauled elsewhere by my staff with your lodging fees (there) to remain on your tab (here) until when (not if) you return.

*Please do not wear clothing in the hot tubs, they are clogging the circulatory pipes when (often) forgotten. Thanks in advance!

forums + members + recent-activity

*While drinking, feasting and tubbin’, please observe CoC, thanks in advance!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Eyvisl Yngling
      Forum Editor
      @eyvisl
      Owner RegulatorStaff ScribePaying Member

Welcome to the 2nd Annual Anachroversary! Anachronous History Forums was started on this day & we’d love to celebrate it with you! Join us over the next few days here at Ippy’s, would love to have you jump-in on the fun!
      2nd Annual Anachroversary!

Ipskakt
      Forum Editor
      @ipskakt
      Founding Member

Just finished my resort in Uruk, it is AWESOME!

IppysRooftopBnG

Ipskakt
      Forum Editor
      @ipskakt
      Founding Member

Leah my love, we’ve been friends for years. The eye roll was in response to *Pretty bad service*. 🤣🤣🤣 Again, no Yelp reviews.

Leah-Enkidu
      Forum Moderator
      @leah_enkidu
      Paying MemberFounding MemberLeah

Hey, I saw that eye roll!  Have you been hanging with those Celts? They are always giving me the roll! …I would complain more but the food is good.

Ipskakt
      Forum Editor
      @ipskakt
      Founding Member

Geez! No Yelp reviews please. Here’s your lamb dish and a 2nd Kash bowl for ya. *rolls eyes*

Leah-Enkidu
      Forum Moderator
      @leah_enkidu

(The camel’s tail on fire gave me a good laugh! LOL)

Another drink sounds good while I wait for food. *Pretty bad service* I am starving!

Ipskakt
      Forum Editor
      @ipskakt
      Founding Member

Your camel will be just fine! Here, I’ll go check on it. Oh my!! That’s weird, your camel’s tail is on fire! Wait, looks like my neighbor put it out, looks ok now. The camel seems to be ok. Want another drink while you wait for your food? I can’t imagine how your camel’s tail caught fire, so strange!

Leah-Enkidu
      Forum Moderator
      @leah_enkidu

Yeah…it is pretty run down here. I hope my camel is safe  parked outside!

This is one of my favorite cities, home of Gilgamesh, best friend of my Uncle Enkidu.

I will try the lamb and a big bowl of kash, maybe a dip in the hot tub later 🙂

Ipskakt
      Forum Editor
      @ipskakt
      Founding Member

Ooopsie! Sorry miss, I decided to take a dip since no-one was coming-in this early. What’ll you have? You look like a lady who would love my Kash recipe! You should try some lamb on flatbread served with a thick cream seasoned with leeks. I’ll put some pomegranate and figs on the side, if you like. Welcome to the finest place in Uruk! Granted, this city has gone to shit… since there is no government anymore. There are a few of us coming back, this part of the city is coming back to life. Within the ruined city walls are actually people w/ cattle, lamb, fowl, people farming in open-spaces & an abundance of fish in the river again.
      @leah_enkidu

Leah-Enkidu
      Forum Moderator
      @leah_enkidu

WOW! Look at this little nugget in the sand!
      It’s a good thing this place is far enough away from the Kashbowl that it won’t take away any customers.
      I guess I’ll go in and try the place out. Hello! I could go for a bowl of kash.
      I think I’ll head towards the back to see if there are any naked people in the hot tub

Viewing 9 reply threads

Please login logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register