Turgu Docks

Turgu Docks

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Eyvisl Yngling .

• Creator
    Topic

Eyvisl Yngling
    Forum Editor
    @eyvisl

This old city in Finland has been inhabited for much longer than the date which the city was founded.
    Outside Turku Castle

forums + members + recent-activity

• Author
    Replies
    Eyvisl Yngling
    Forum Editor
    @eyvisl
    Owner RegulatorStaff ScribePaying Member

It was only 3 days here in Turgu when I found passage to Svealand. It wouldn’t be fast enough, YnglingHall awaits! The trader who sold me a room on his ship was leaving as soon as his ship was unloaded and reloaded. Traders up here make the best use of the short Summers for making their provisions and supplies for the long Winter ahead. Before long the snows will fall. Those who did not secure their provisions in time were in for a hard Winter. I longed to see my home in YnglingHall. I knew my Thralls have been working from before dawn until early eve to secure the Winter supplies for us all. That is why they live a life much better than other Master’s Thralls… by far.

Eyvisl Yngling
    Forum Editor
    @eyvisl
    Owner RegulatorStaff ScribePaying Member

The merchant had brought me a long ways, far from Middle Sea, beautiful Kemet and the lands far to the South and East. This leg of my journey was over, I thanked the merchant, paid him the rest of his gold for passage. Now I had to cross the Sea of Baltia to my beloved Svealand. In a few days I would be in Tälje once again in YnglinHall!

Please login logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register