Welcomes & Introductions

anachronous history forums Welcomes & Introductions

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Cidwm Silures .

• Creator
    Topic

Mogh Roith
    Forum Editor
    @brannigan

Let’s all take turns welcoming new members in this thread. Feel free to just jump in introduce yourself, or greet someone who has!

forums + members + recent-activity + register

• Author
    Replies
    Cidwm Silures
    Forum Editor
    @cidwmsilure

The Bardic College is reopened

Mogh Roith
    Forum Editor
    @brannigan

@cidwmsilure You now have the access to post whatever you want. Let me know if you need a Welsh city to do it in, for example.

Mogh Roith
    Forum Editor
    @brannigan

@cidwmsilure Cidwm Silure, thank you for stopping by! I will change your acct privileges immediately. Please keep us posted about what you would like to contribute & we’ll help it format & layout right. You rock!

Mogh Roith
    Forum Editor
    @brannigan

IMPORTANT: The ferocity of hacks and bots from (specifically) Russia & Ukraine has been brutal. If you recommend anyone to join us gimme a heads-up if you can. I may not be able to contribute as much content while dealing with this. If I am not available then @pohjantahti, @anarane can reach me 24/7/365.

Cidwm Silures
    Forum Editor
    @cidwmsilure

So glad to come home. Lost my hard drive last spring with most of my AW material. Still have hard copy of most of my Bardic Collage posts, but that iis about it. Things are looking good so far

Mogh Roith
    Forum Editor
    @brannigan

Big welcomes to Cidwm Silures! Please make yourself at home and ask any questions or let us know if you see anything wrong or that needs to be added.

Mangas Cochise
    Forum Editor
    @mangascochise

looks good here so far, I like the name and ambiance.

I have to check old computers to see what I’ve backed up from back in the day. Need to start sharing and spreading some meat: venison, cuy, whatever. Oh, probably a good bit of pulque…

Busy this weekend with house guests arriving in a couple of hours, but I’ll be around. Of course, The Plague was also around…

Mogh Roith
      Forum Editor
      @brannigan

Thank you Cochise! Welcome to Anachronous, make yourself at home please. Let us know if you see anything wrong or want something added. We welcome people doing write-ups.

Anarane
    Forum Editor
    @anarane

Thank you! Testing the reply ability from my phone. Had a glitch the first time, likely user error!

Poh
    Forum Editor
    @pohjantahti

Big welcomes to Anarane, Maria & Mangas!! Let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Anarane
    Forum Editor
    @anarane

Hail & well met! You’ve been busy, little bee. I like the name change, too. Great start, looking forward to more.
    Anarane

Please login logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

anachronous history forums Welcomes & Introductions

Skip to toolbar